Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 6 - Thing # 13 - Del.icio.us

OK,I think I know what Del.icio.us is now...Someplace to store all your favorite sites so that you can use them from where ever there is internet access. I'm usually at work or home when I use the computer and I don't have a laptop, so the things in my favorites at work I would never use at home and visa versa. I can see people using this, but not me. I did find the one suggested site, The Several Habits of Wildly Successful Del.icio.us Users, helpful.Here is the website.

1 comment:

Nyrahs said...

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

1. I (used) to collect tacky snowglobes. I have about 125.
2. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
3. I have a tattoo and am trying to design my second one. My first one was a midlife crisis tattoo.
4. I used to work with Howard Stern.
5. I want a pug and if I ever get one I'm going to name him Rex.
6. I really, really, really want the Wii.
7. I am really, really, really having a hard time thinking of 8 things that I can post without getting in trouble.
8. I honestly feel that if no one sees you eat something, then the calories don't count.

So you have been tagged. You know the rules. Have fun.